4 Tablespoons Of : Eisley








Attending my very first Eisley concert has definitely been the best moment of this month (Maybe even this year? ) HANDS. DOWN.
I've been a fan of Eisley's amazingly beautiful music for a very very long time and having had the chance to see and hear them live still seems so unreal to me! From Room Noises, to their now new Album Currents, their music continues to have so much meaning to me. The Dupree's can do no wrong. Period. Merriment was the opening act and I was lucky to have my fearless older sister go up to their merch table after the show to get a signed copy of their new album "Sway" for me as an early Birthday present. Still fangirling about this special night.
If you haven't already heard any Eisley or Merriment songs, I suggest you go take a listen now! 
Happy Soon To Be Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I have had my fair share of fangirl moments so I understand your feeling :D

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!