4 Tablespoons of : 365 Project [ Week 1 ]










Happy New Year! I sure am glad to be able to enjoy another beautiful year.
As far as resolutions go, this year i have made one that i think will be pretty easy to keep. As busy as life can get with every day living it is so easy to forget to keep up with the creative part of ourselves. This year, I plan to work harder on balancing my school, work, and social life to make more time for my creative projects. With this goal in mind, I decided to take part in the 365 Project, and with the first week down, I couldn't be any more excited to continue and see how much better each shot gets as the months pass by. Here are the photos for week One. Happy Sunday everyone! And may your week be a great one!

1 comment:

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!